As well as being on the look out for a new front end web designer, we’re now seeking an experienced social media manager to join the digital delivery team. If you’ve got a passion for social media and have agency experience maybe you could join us in our awesome new office?
The Role – Senior Social Media Manager
An integral part of our team, social marketing specialists are primarily responsible for the performance of our clients’ social outreach through both traditional and paid campaigns for SMEs through to Bluechip clients & leading brands.
You will be able to build strategies based on client business needs and objectives while ensuring that each and every client is managed and communicated with professionally and consistently. Working alongside and supported by the integrated marketing and web design teams, you will deliver strategies that exceed expectations.
You will be involved in weekly meetings to ensure the social campaigns form part of the wider marketing mix for clients. A perfectionist, you’re happy to go the extra mile to hit deadlines and consistently push your own skills and experience. You will maintain up-to-date social knowledge and take it upon yourself to be at the forefront of new trends and techniques, rather than waiting to be trained or inspired.
You will take ownership of the quality of client reporting and success, and always be clear about what success looks like for your clients. You’ll be part of knowledge-share workshops, allocate time for research and development, and have an interest in attending relevant industry events to continually hone your skills, observe trends and adopt best practice.
- Scheduling client social media calendars
- Building & management of paid social media campaigns
- Formulating marketing strategies in line with client needs
- Ideation & creation of compelling & shareable content across social media
- Client reporting & account management
- Process challenging to continually improve and evolve our processes and standards
- Personal Development Plan (PDP) to track progress of personal goals aligned with the business objectives
- An up-to-date knowledge and understanding of how to get the best out of all social platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube
- A natural-born networker, understands how to make connections with others
- Ability to build content schedules and strategies based on client needs and ROI
- Monitor performance and suggest how to make improvements
- The ability to prioritise workload
- Accurately check your work
- Experience with Google Analytics or other reporting software
- Proven experience managing top-tier client accounts
- Minimum three years’ agency experience
- PR and content outreach experience
- Google Analytics and AdWords certified
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS & WordPress/Magento to make basic onsite amendments
- Content writing and blog creation
- Creative flare to improve banners and postings
- Experienced and proficient in Adobe creative suite
- Hold either a HND or Bachelor’s degree (or higher) within a technical discipline (not essential)
Besides working with an exciting and innovative Future50 company you’ll get to share in our rapidly growing success:
- Competitive salary in line with your talent, skill and experience
- 20 days’ holiday per year plus all British bank holidays
- The opportunity to attend leading industry conferences and events
- The opportunity to participate in training and certification programmes
- Apple workstation with all required software
- Inclusive fruit and hot beverages within the office (fully-fuelled by caffeine as required!)
- Onsite shower facilities – the new office is surrounded by fields, great running country
- Commission structure for the referral of both clients and team members
- MVP recognition programme – the coveted ‘Duvet Day’ could be yours
- Opportunity to work with industry thought-leaders and innovators
- Be part of a culture for learning and development
Does this sound like you? Please call us on 0333 358 3343 or email [email protected].