Having recently been named as the Best Digital & Technology Employer in East Anglia, we are excited to announce that StrategiQ is expanding and looking to hire a Business Development Consultant to help us continue to grow our brand.
This is a permanent role and the ideal candidate will have previously worked within a marketing and sales environment. The Business Development Consultant will report directly to our company CEOs and will hold responsibility for new client/business acquisition and senior account management. Please see the key role responsibilities, desired skills and benefits in the next section.
- Manage all inbound enquiries
- Write and deliver client estimates and website/marketing strategies
- Understanding a client’s needs and translating this back into a marketing strategy
- Creating & implementing sales strategies
- Account management
- Client meetings
- Previous marketing agency background
- Ideally, previous sales and account management experience, but not essential
- A demonstrable background in understanding a client’s needs and being able to present and implement the solution
- Experienced in managing B2B & B2C clients
- A technical based candidate with an understanding and familiarity with Google Analytics and Web Design/Development
- Experienced with managing client budgets & internal forecasting
- Passionate and presentable
- Excellent communication & listening skills
- Ability to commit to an office based in Ipswich but comfortable travelling to and meeting with clients across the UK.
For this outstanding position, we are looking to pay a salary dependent on the experience of between £30,000 to £75,000K, but it is important to note there is great potential to earn excellent bonus and commission. Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Bonus & commission
- Clear path for progression to Head of Sales / Commercial Director
- £1,000 yearly training budget
- 23 days holiday per year, plus all British Bank Holidays
- Company car
- Mobile phone
- Working hours from Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 5:30 PM
- All the tea/coffee you can drink (plus generous helpings of biscuits & fruit)
- Monthly MVP (‘most valued player’) award – the winner receiving a ‘duvet day’ and a night out on the company card
- Opportunity to work with industry thought-leaders and innovators
- Be part of a culture for learning and development
Think you’re the perfect fit? We’d love to hear from you, so please do email your CV and covering letter to [email protected] to be considered for this exciting role!