Wired for web development? Not happy until a website is pixel perfect? Then we have the job for you.
We at StrategiQ are seeking a front-end web developer to join our growing development and design team to delivery best-in-class websites for clients.
You’ll be an integral part of the process, from early kick-off meetings to overseeing the design, build, test, launch and support of the completed website – typically built within the popular WordPress or Magento frameworks.
- 4+ years experience front-end web development experience
- WordPress or Magento (M2 is a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 & SASS
- Working knowledge of version control
- Solid understanding of theme development principles
- Sufficient knowledge of Back-end Development Languages PHP, MySQL, Command Line tools and SSH
- An eye for detail and excellent organisational skills
- Creative thinker, able to find new solutions
- Able to build relationships with clients & third parties
- An ambitious and driven individual who gets a buzz out of doing a great job
- Proven track record of building great websites
We encourage you to visit our ‘Why’ section to find out makes us tick. Also, if you feel you only fit about 75% of the job description in terms of technical skills, please still give us a call because we recognise that great people don’t just exist, you create them!
What You Can Expect
- Competitive salary & clear path for progression
- £1,000 yearly training budget
- 23 days holiday per year, plus all British Bank Holidays
- Annual bonus scheme dependent on company performance and % of salary
- All the tea/coffee you can drink (& helpings of biscuits, fruit too)
- Monthly MVP (‘most valued player’) award – the winner receiving a ‘duvet day’ and a night out on the company card.
- Onsite shower facilities – the office is surrounded by fields & there’s a gym nearby
- Opportunity to work with industry thought-leaders and innovators
- Be part of a culture of learning and development
Why Our Team Loves Working Here
“It’s great to work with a team of people who are so passionate and driven. It feels like we’re all working towards a common goal and helping each other be the best we can be.”
“Working at StrategiQ gives me the opportunity to work with a broad range of clients and a really great bunch of people. I’ve learnt something new every day that I’ve been here and look forward to coming to work every day.”
To apply for this role, please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected], stating why you feel you’re uniquely qualified for this position.