If graphic or web design is your passion, then we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for a talented Junior Designer to join our busy team at one of the fastest growing agencies in East Anglia – recent finalists for the ‘Best Employer’ category at the Suffolk Business Awards.
Working closely with senior members of the team, you will use your wide range of design and creative capabilities to assist the company in the delivery of a wide variety of design projects, from websites to brochures and Google adverts to business cards. To see what a typical day looks like, please download the full Junior Designer Job Description.
- Degree in graphic or web design preferable
- Confident in Adobe Creative Cloud
- The willingness to learn and develop knowledge of Sketch App
- A solid understanding of typography, colour, grid and composition
- Natural creative flair, a good eye for detail and consideration for user experience (UX)
- You will have strong organisational and communication skills
- A knowledge of the latest design trends
What You Can Expect:
- £1,000 training & conference allowance
- Competitive salary in line with your talent, skill and experience
- 23 days holiday per year, plus Bank Holidays
- The opportunity to attend leading industry conferences and events
- The opportunity to participate in training and certification programmes
- MVP recognition programme
- Inclusive fruit and hot beverages
- On-site shower facilities and a gym next door
- Be part of a culture that embraces learning and development
Think you’re the perfect fit? We’d love to hear from you, so please do email your CV, portfolio (link to website and/or PDF document) and covering letter to [email protected] to be considered for this exciting role!