In light of current events, I wanted to take this opportunity to write to you on behalf of StrategiQ to keep you informed of how we are planning to support our clients and partners in the coming weeks and months.
We have built a sustainable and stable business over the past seven years and have worked closely with our head of finance, accountants and bank to ensure this can continue in both the short and long-term.
Our team is fully focused on looking for opportunities to protect, support, maintain and, where possible, grow market share for each client. Please rest assured that every decision we make is considered and measured to ensure we are able to continue to support your business and marketing needs.
While leadership, teamwork and transparent communication have always been at the heart of our values and culture, this is also a time to show empathy and compassion for our team, clients and suppliers. Our aim is to maintain strong relationships through this period and make sure you have access to our knowledge and expertise whenever you need it.
Our immediate approach includes:
- Moving quickly to share reliable information and resources, checking the facts and latest government advice before making any decisions.
- Communicating clear company processes and approaches to every employee.
Holding daily team meetings and web calls to ensure our team gets the support it needs and can focus on our clients’ marketing and businesses.
- Continually reviewing our solid and structured business plan on a weekly and monthly basis to ensure we are able to continue to support our clients’ evolving needs.
- Creating immediate and bespoke three-month strategies, so clients can continue adapting to the evolving circumstances. Every client will have a call, web conference or face-to-face meeting within the next five days.
- We have implemented our business contingency processes. Equipment and technology are already in place for everyone at StrategiQ to work from home, with limited service disruption to clients. This includes all service lines and project delivery.
In summary, StrategiQ has set realistic short to medium-term goals that are visible for everyone. We have taken action to protect our people, the great business we have built and our clients’ businesses.
We are also offering our support to new clients that may not have the appropriate level of marketing expertise around them. As such, please feel free to pass our details on to anyone in your network that you feel would benefit from our services at this time.