CMOs must focus on improving research, training and accountability to increase martech investment and effectiveness, says Daniel Rawles of Antiblanks. Download your guide today.
As a CMO, you know that technology is critical to creating an outstanding customer experience. From social commerce and the metaverse to marketing automation and engagement platforms: the marketing technology (martech) space is growing fast, creating an ever-changing software menu to tempt the marketing budget. All this software is advertised as being customisable and easy to use. So why aren’t we using it properly?
According to Gartner’s October 2022 survey, marketers are utilising just 42% of their martech’s existing capabilities. This is despite the fact that CMOs in the same survey reportedly allocate nearly a quarter of their entire budget to marketing technology.
This guide will help you understand:
- Why marketers are struggling to use their tech stacks
- Signs you need to update your stack – or investigate new technology
- The fundamentals of a strong martech stack
- How to audit your martech stack
- How can CMOs future-proof their stack to integrate future capabilities?
- Investing in success: top martech tips for CMOs