A Search Strategist is responsible for providing support to the account management team in the delivery of client work against agreed budgets and strategies. You will be knowledgeable and results-focused, as one of the go-to individuals within the agency for advice and expertise on all areas of search engine optimisation.
You will research and analyse industry trends, utilising best in class standards and possess a strong desire to innovate in order to continually improve organic traffic and conversions. Working closely with the wider marketing team, you will ensure your SEO strategy is aligned with the client goals and campaign objectives outlined in their strategy document.
- Dedicated time for Research and Development
- Competitive salary inline with your talent, skill and experience
- 23 days holiday per year plus all British Bank Holidays
- The opportunity to attend leading industry conferences and events
- The opportunity to participate in training and certification programmes
- Inclusive fruit and hot beverages within the office
- MVP recognition programme
- Be part of a culture for learning and development
- Company-wide bonus scheme
- Inclusive gym membership (Suffolk Office)
- Annual employee awards
Sounds like you?
If this is the role you’ve been looking for and you share our values – we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please complete the form below attaching your CV and we’ll take it from there. We look forward to hearing from you!