At StrategiQ, you will get to do more than just manage online advertising. You will be a key member of our growing Performance Team at StrategiQ, working closely with the other Paid Media practitioners and alongside our Measurement & Data specialists.
Bringing strong analytical skills you will be carrying out optimsation and analysis as well as drawing insight from third party data to implement innovative campaign management techniques and maximise performance.
You will be responsible for ensuring paid media projects are successfully planned and executed while contributing to the growth of our clients via paid media strategies. Paid Media Specialists are responsible for the day-to-day management of paid digital marketing campaigns which can include paid search, display and social advertising strategies across both our B2B and B2C client portfolios.
- Dedicated time for Research and Development
- Competitive salary inline with your talent, skill and experience
- 23 days holiday per year plus all British Bank Holidays
- The opportunity to attend leading industry conferences and events
- The opportunity to participate in training and certification programmes
- Inclusive fruit and hot beverages within the office
- MVP recognition programme
- Be part of a culture for learning and development
- Company-wide bonus scheme
- Inclusive gym membership (Suffolk Office)
- Annual employee awards
Sounds like you?
If this is the role you’ve been looking for and you share our values – we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please complete the form below attaching your CV and we’ll take it from there. We look forward to hearing from you!