An integral part of our team, our Digital Designers are responsible for developing and communicating concepts that inspire implementation. Involved from the outset, you’ll be part of the process from early client meetings to establish business objectives – to leading Creative Handover and snagging. You will be responsible for ensuring your creative deliverables are delivered on-time, on-budget and to the StrategiQ standard.
With operational support from The Client Services Manager and Creative Director, you’ll be working as part of a team to engineer and design the best possible creative solution that exceeds our client’s expectations. In addition to working on end-to-end creative projects, you’ll build strong relationships with our clients and support their ongoing creative requirements.
With a solid background in design, your creativity will allow you to design for a range of mediums including digital, print, corporate identity, branding and graphic design.
A perfectionist, you’re happy to go the extra mile to hit deadlines and to consistently push your own skills and experience. Rather than waiting to be trained and inspired, you take it upon yourself to further your development and learn new processes, technologies and skills. You’ll be part of knowledge-share workshops, allocate time for research and development and have an interest in attending relevant industry events to continually hone your skills, observe trends and adopt best-practice.
- Competitive salary inline with your talent, skill and experience
- Flexible working opportunities
- The opportunity to attend leading industry conferences and events
- Dedicated budget and time for Training Research and Development
- Inclusive fruit and hot beverages within the office
- MVP recognition programme
- Be part of a culture for learning and development
- Company-wide bonus scheme
- Inclusive gym membership (Suffolk Office)
- Annual employee awards